88/365
We have had a fun-filled 24 hours around our house!!
Sam has been wanting to bake cookies like my mom makes and last night was the perfect time to do it together. The boys pulled up chairs and helped out so much. They were great listeners and worked so well together to get the cookies made!
Team work!!
Of course, their favorite part was licking the beaters!
As I rolled the cookies out and put sugar on them, the boys worked hard to unwrap the kisses and a few hugs. I told them not to eat any and they didn't, so they were rewarded with a chocolate kiss!
Sam was so thrilled that he was able to stay up past his bedtime and make cookies.
What a sweet time we had together last night.
Then this morning, after Hap played with the boys downstairs and I went on a walk, the boys and I got out chalk and bubbles to play with. The chalk with a big hit!
But the bubbles were Jacob's favorite.
Andrew would blow the bubbles and Jacob would pop them. He was literally squealing with delight, it was so cute to watch.
A little hopscotch fun!
Then this afternoon, the boys and I dyed some eggs along with some neighbor kids. I love this picture of Andrew, he was so delighted!
Sometimes I forget to adjust my camera... oops!!
They maybe ate a few cookies and some Easter candy too!!
I also let them paint eggs or put glue and sprinkles on if they wanted, and they wanted :)
Jacob was totally bored since he just wanted to drink the cups with the dye and was left to watch the controlled chaos!
This egg wins the award for ugliest egg :)
Otherwise they turned out great! (poor quality, it was taken with my computer camera cause I was too lazy to take a picture right now!!)
The neighbor kids stayed and played until 7:45!! It was fun to hear Sam speaking Arabic with them and Andrew would say some words also along with them while playing.
We have had a wonderful 24 hours!
Happy Good Friday!














Comments
Happy Day! Love ya!
Love to all - and enjoy the cookies
S&A