87/365

Jacob had some vaccinations today but he did really great.  He will have to go back in a month to have some more since we are behind schedule.  Here is a picture of my sweet boy from yesterday!
And the brother shot.  I just love it, I guess because I love these boys!

Oh, and of course, I love my biggest guy!!





Comments

Anonymous said…
Such a great looking family. And a just great family! Be strong Jacob with the shots. Love, Dad
Jennifer said…
I thought the same thing before I read your dad's comment. Beautiful family! Love all the new pictures. Do you have more? Feel free to share as many as you want. :)

Good job Jacob! Shots are no fun, but you are one tough little guy!
Mom said…
Beautiful...love you.
Heather P. said…
I LOVE these pictures, you look gorgeous and the boys so handsome (I mean Hap too:). The popping spring colors are great...enjoy the nice weather!
Anonymous said…
NEVER get enough pictures! Was Sam the photographer on the two of you? Great job on whoever took the pics but greater subjects! Love to all! Mom J

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025