52/365

I have more pictures to post from our visit with my dad but I wanted to post about Sam tonight because I want to remember funny things about the kids.

Tonight on a visit, Sam played outside the entire time.  On the car ride home he said "I milked a mama goat with her nurser things."

And ya'll were worried he wouldn't get a good education over here.  Maybe it is a proper education but he is getting an education!!

Happy Thursday!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Education comes in many different forms, some formal and some not so formal. Obviously this was one of the not so formal moments. Love, Dad and Mom
Grandpa and Grandma P. said…
Sure wish you had a picture of that!!!
Anonymous said…
Some things are the same in all cultures. Love, Grandma and Grandpa J
Courtney said…
hehehe... What a hoot!! thanks for the laugh!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025