47/365

I wanted to share some pictures from yesterday.  We had a full day and drove in the car a decent amount to visit a new state park and the place in which Jesus asked Peter "Who do people say that the son of man is?"


This place was also a place of ancient pagan worship.  In the cliff are still the places in which they would have a statue of a god or goddess to worship.



The park is beautiful, we hope to visit it again and do more hiking.



We did a little bit of hiking around.  We all had a great time being outside.  Since all of the rain, the river was flowing fast and loud!

I didn't post a picture of the suspended trail probably because I couldn't take a picture since I was a nervous wreck that the kids were going to fall into the river from the suspended trail.  Andrew's hand was bright red from my dad squeezing it so tightly and Sam walked as close to the wall as I could make him.


Like I said, it was loud and we were getting very wet standing in the mist of the waterfall!

We ended the day driving along the river and seeing the lowest place on earth, ate a hotdog and called it a day!

Still more pictures to come of our day.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Great adventures and memories all in the same day! Mom J
Susan J said…
Wow! Beautiful pictures! Love the pic of the "5 guys" :) I can only imagine your nervousness on the suspended trail...I'm nervous just thinking about it! Love you all!!
Mom said…
Wow! This IS our Father's world. How beautiful....
Anonymous said…
I love reading your updates!!

PS. You are SKINNY!!!!!!!!

Love,
Casey O.

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025