45/365

Happy Valentine's Day to my love and partner for a lifetime!
Dad, Sam, and Andrew worked on Valentine's cards for his teachers at school.  They had a fun, messy time with glue!

If I had the money I would send a dozen roses to each of you that check my blog but delivery overseas is pretty expensive!  So a big THANK YOU for checking the blog will have to do this year!

Happy Valentine's Day
XOXOXO

Comments

Mom said…
Happy Valentine 's Day!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Anonymous said…
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for blogging and sharing life daily with us. Happy Valentine's Day to all. Love you all, Mom and Dad J
Courtney said…
Happy Valentine's Day my friend!! Miss and love you bunches!! I cant begin to tell you how much I enjoy your blog and following you on your journey! i pray for you and your family each day!
Denice said…
Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for blogging and letting us share your life!
Unknown said…
Happy Valentine's to you, too! And by the way, we should be the ones thanking you for inspiring us through the words and photos on your blog.
Jennifer said…
Happy Valentine's Day! Love, JJHBD
Anonymous said…
Love that picture of you, Hap & Jacob. Happy Valentines! -amanda

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025