44/365


Today we continued some touring with my dad and had a great day!  The weather turned out sunny and pleasant.
The place of Jesus praying before his death.

The place of Jesus healing the sick man.


You could go to the Old City many times and notice different things.  I love looking at all the mosaics and the art work in the different churches that commemorate events in the life of Jesus.


My dad is a good little traveler and goes along with the tour guide:)

The Old City is so colorful and full of life.  We had a nice time wandering around together.




A spice market and a place to buy some turkish coffee.  You can buy anything you ever wanted or thought you wanted or didn't need in this part of the market.

This sign cracks me up.  I have seen it twice and both times I laugh!



The tomb is empty!  Every time I go to this place, I am reminded of the gift of Jesus and His sacrifice!




We ended the day riding bikes and going on a walk.




I guess we actually ended the day by eating road kill.  It is chicken but it looks like it has been ran over by a car but it is very good!  Jacob enjoyed his!

And so did Hap:)
Happy Wednesday to you!

Comments

Mom said…
Happy Wednesday! Thanks for the updates. Your Dad looks gr8 ;)
PS
You do too!
Mama Cross said…
So cool that your dad is visiting you. Your pictures are fun to look at. I love it that he makes balloon animals - a skill near and dear to my heart. I took mine with me to Costa Rica one summer.
Heather P. said…
So neat! Love hearing about your days:) you are officially a super mommy blogger!! Skype this weekend?
Jennifer said…
I have enjoyed reading about your days this week and all the photos! Thanks for sharing! And you do look great! It's nice to see you in pictures since you are usually the one taking them.

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025