43/365
This morning while Hap was in language, my dad and I did some touring around town. We did plenty of walking, I showed him the fruit stand I use, as well as the local grocery store. We wondered around to a dead end where a woman opened her shop up and told us her story and opinions. It was very interesting.
After this, we walked up (a big hill!!!) to pick up Sam from school. Sam enjoys walking home from school, probably because it is all downhill.
On our way back he climbed around some rocks!
The three of us picked the little two up and then met Hap at some local fields where the guys explored some caves.
I really love the inside of this church because the pictures on the walls are beautiful!
We ate a delicious lunch of falafal. We all walked away stuffed and dad enjoyed another traditional dish.
Andrew, my dad and myself went to see the birthplace of Christ while Hap and the other two boys headed home to rest. Andrew was a trooper today because we walked a good distance.
To end our time out, we ended up at a local home where dad made balloon animals and hats for the four little girls. He was popular and they were thrilled. The mother told me they have seen this on TV before but have never had an actual balloon animals or had a balloon hat. It was a fun time!
This picture cracks me up!!:)
Andrew makes friends everywhere we go and he enjoyed our time. I think he ate four bananas while we were at their home:)
Again, we walked a long distance through the old city streets, bought some roasted peanuts and caught a taxi cab home.
And dad made more balloon hats!
This is what happens when you are obsessed with balloon things:)
We had a great day!










Comments
PS... you look great!