Full Days

These days are full of fun times with the boys and studying hard!!  I have some pictures from our last week, all very random but all I want to keep!













Comments

Grandpa Mark and Grandma Betty said…
Keepers for sure! Thanks for sharing.
Anonymous said…
So sweet...that Jacob is going to be as big as Andrew pretty soon! Love the sweatband.
Heather P. said…
Hey basketball superstar...I thoght soccer was the popular sport over there? Jacob is looking like a little boy, love all the brother pictures:)
Anonymous said…
These pictures are amazing. I love to see how the boys have so many of your characteristics and looks like personality traits too. I can see Sam looks like Hap, Andrew you, and Jacob has a mixture of the two of you. It's so cute!

Love you!
Jennifer D.
Grandpa and Grandma J said…
Sweet, sweet boys! Great interaction pictures. Ones to cherish in your hearts forever! Love,Grandpa and Grandma J

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025