Jacob, Sweet Jacob

I took Jacob to the doctor this week because he was waking up a lot at night and started rubbing his ear again.  I went to a different doctor since the other one could not see us until today.  The clinic is very different than I am used to but very nice!  The doctor seemed very knowledgable and was great with Jacob.  He does have an slight ear infection but he did not put him on an antibiotic for now to see if his body will fight it off.

I really just wanted to update the blog with Jacob's weight.  He weighs 9kg or 19.8 pounds.  

He is getting so big and brings us such joy.  He is so content, especially now that he can crawl and pull up on anything he wants.  He chases after his brother's in his walker and smiles when smiled at, even with an ear infection.  I am praying this is his last ear infection.

I took some pictures of Jacob tonight for some special 9 month pictures.  I think they turned out great, here are a few of my favorites!







Comments

Akasha said…
He is sooo cute and sooo big!!!! i miss you guys
Jennifer said…
Jacob - you are adorable! Time needs to slow down, it doesn't seem possible that you will soon be one! The pictures are wonderful! Love you all.
Anonymous said…
Hard to grasp how much Jacob has grown. Truly a gift from God. We love you Jacob and your family very much. Grandpa and Grandma J
Barbara Cross said…
Beautiful blue eyes!
Anonymous said…
I can't take how big he is! Great pictures!
Emily said…
He is so cute! He looks alot like Sam.... but, then I see Andrew too! Such a cutie, great pictures!
Mary Alice said…
He is adorable! I wish that I could just squeeze him. So glad that he is such a happy boy.
Aunt Mindy said…
He is such a handsome little guy. Love those big blue eyes!
S&A said…
Great pictures of that big beautiful blue-eyed baby - absolutely precious.
Bewley's said…
Great pics! He is the perfect mix of the two boys. Love u all!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025