5K from Afar
Today our fellowship in Indianapolis is doing the 3rd Annual 5k. We wanted to participate from over here!! The boys were excited to go with us!
Before the start of the big race! All smiles:)
The runners are off to a great start. Until they reach the road, then they had to stop!
We quickly ran into some obstacles, sheep poop! That never happened in Indianapolis as I remember.
We did spy this black flower on the course!
The hill outside our house is painful, but the view is worth it!
The runners needed a break halfway through!
And another type of break too:)
There was little complaining and the boys did great, too! Cookies and juice awaiting all participants at the end of the course!
After completing the walk in over an hour, we set out to see how far we went. We were disappointed that it was only 3.3K. Oh well, maybe next year!
Have a great time Northside!






Comments
Love you all...now off to do my 5K...maybe I'll go with 3.3... :)
Love, Grandpa and Grandma P.
Elizabeth, I think of you often, but especially today. I thought of you in your new home and that sweet little kitchen, as I did laundry and prepared meals in my own kitchen. No goat, but pork chops for dinner :) How was the goat spaghetti?
Love and prayers to you all...
--Casie