Monday, Monday

The other night, the ladies who live with us watched all three boys so that Hap and I could both attend a session during the evening.  These ladies are such a blessing to us and amazing young women!  I have enjoyed getting to know them, too!  Sam wants to eat with them when we can and Andrew loves to cuddle up close when possible!
Jacob is just so precious and growing like a weed!  He is just now loving his Johnny Jumper, which we have renamed the Jacob Jumper!!



And, disregard the gross factor and possible poor parenting but the other night Sam was cracking up and we found this...


And for the record, we stopped it and don't encourage anymore toe sucking!!  hahaha!

Happy Monday:)

Comments

Casie Dolehanty said…
Elizabeth-- LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics and the posts! I've been thinking of you a lot lately, 'cause I've been needing a major attitude adjustment. It's so uplifting to read your posts--I can hear your wonderful attitude shining right thru. THis adventure you're on is amazing, and I'll keep praying for you all. The boys are beautiful!
MIss you so much...
Grandpa Mark and Grandma Betty said…
That gives new meaning to Hand-Foot-Mouth disease :)

Whoa...that Jacob is getting some hair...can't believe how much he has changed!

Thanks for posting...Thank the ladies for luvn' on the boys.
Denice said…
Love your posts! Your boys are so sweet!
Courtney said…
so sweet. I just love seeing the ladies loving on the boys! I mean, who wouldnt wanna?!!! Hehe Glad you all are adjusting well. Send your addy, please! :-) xoxo
Anonymous said…
Thank you for posting pictures! Those boys are something else...
Jim Thomas said…
It is so good to see the boys adjusting to their new surrondings.

May GOD continue to bless you during your transition.

We miss you and love you.

Jim Thomas
Mariss said…
The boys are so well adjusted, they're going to do so well wherever you go!

Jacob is so adorable!

The photo of Sam and Jacob is hysterical! Glad you caught it.
Heather P. said…
Haha, that just made my night. Thanks for the laugh! And updates, of course -:)
Ann said…
You have been on my heart so much recently (so I pray for you each time that happens. :D ) Anyways, Love the pictures. Jacob in the jumper! Allison was just here with her fam and Ainsley enjoyed a swing or two in the jumper as Stone and Tucker zipped around her! Your photos of the gals with the boys...precious...God's rich reward to you...if not on this adventure... look who you might have missed...speck so...always thought that to be true on our years in alabama. Hugs to your sweet family!
Grandma J said…
Boys are growing so much. Where was Andrew in the Sam and Jacob episode? Surely he didn't miss out on the fun?