This and That
Just some pictures from last night and today.
Last night before bed, I had all three of my sweet boys in bed with me for storytime. I fed Jacob and read to the other two. Sweet precious memories! (Yes, I look horrible in this picture but what do ya do?!!)
And this morning, Hap spent some sweet time with the guys.
Jacob was laying on the boppy this afternoon and I was having a mini-photo shoot with him. His poor head is getting better but there is definately still a bruise from delivery.
My most favorite thing about having a newborn is having him cuddled on my chest and kissing his sweet little head. I could do that all day long!!
Jacob had his first doctor appointment today with Dr. Timmons. He checked out perfectly. Jacob is nursing about every 2 hours and nursing seems to be going well. He likes to sleep and be held!!
His stats at 5 days:
Weight- 6lb 15 oz
Height- 19.5 inches
(his head must has been really swollen after delivery or someone measured wrong!)
Head Circumference- 34.5 centimeters
The boys are really loving having a new brother in the house. Sam is especially gentle with Jacob and Andrew wants to hold him on his lap any chance he gets! Jacob doesn't know yet how fortunate he is to have two big brothers.
Jessica has been here all week helping out. The boys enjoyed going to the park today with her and getting some special attention from grandma.
Happy Friday!
Comments
Glad you are doing okay. Those boys are precious.
Love, Jennifer O.