Week Recap!
I feel like this week has been an unusual week and a very busy one. I honestly feel like I have had alot on my plate this week and have been trying to get it all accomplished before tomorrow! So, here is our week is review!
On Tuesday at Sam's school, they had farm animals come for a petting zoo. They had two horses, a miniature pony, two goats, some chickens, and rabbits. Andrew and I walked over to enjoy the petting zoo too! This is Sam and his friend Molly. They were in class together last year also and so this year they have enjoyed being together again!
Andrew was fearless on the horse! He rode it more than the other kids in the class:)Sam also took his turn, but he was really disappointed to learn they didn't have any "bucking bulls" at the petting zoo:)
Feeding the goats was a favorite of all the kids in his class. Those goats ate alot of grass while I was there!
On Tuesday we also headed to the $4 movie theatre to see the children's movie "Hop". We went with some of my friends from work and their kids. The movie was goofy, but both of the boys did great! This was Andrew's first movie and I was impressed by his behavior. Sam was fine after they turned down the volume and he told me he wanted to go to another movie soon!
Sam, space where Andrew was, Hannah, Cameron and Addison!
Wednesday was spent cleaning out the garage some more and going to Goodwill for some donations. We had church that night and I so enjoy being Sam's teacher and watching him interact with the other kids there!
On Thursday, I had a class for work all day and Hap was on daddy duty. Unfortunately, on his way home from a meeting while Sam was in school he had a flat tire. So, Norma picked Sam up from school while Hap tried to get his tire changed on the interstate. I don't think Sam minded as his lunch pretty well consisted of Jelly Beans:) We are so thankful Norma is such a great neighbor and loves our boys... the feeling is mutual.
Friday was much less eventful for daddy daycare, as they spent alot of the day outside and working in the garage. My class is over and thankfully I'm good for another two years in Fetal Monitoring (yawn!).
I have also been getting some things ready for our Taste of Northside and Ethiopia for tomorrow and couldn't be more excited about it! Check back tomorrow for a post about it:)
Oh... and I am working to get that logo off the top of the blog... sorry!
Comments
Love the pics w/ the ponies...NHEEEEE!
Thanks for entering the giveaway! If it's a girl, we'll be making/buying TONS of hats and bows!