Tuesday

A couple weeks ago, Sam had school pictures taken.  We received them back today:)
This one is much better!!  I am cracking up at the pants tucked in the boots though because he never does that.  Most of the time he is concerned about his pants legs being over his boots!!  Either way, we certainly think it is precious:)
This is his class!
Front row: D'Shawn, Omar, Hunter
Middle Row: Sammy, Elijah, Lilly, Sam and Rayan
Back Row: Lucy, Mrs. Robinson, Mrs. Friend, Molly

Tonight was Sam's first night of swim lessons too!  He was so excited he wanted to get into his swim shorts as soon as possible.
 Andrew was hilarious because after taking a picture of Sam, he walked over to the door and said "momma cheese, momma cheese." 
 There are three total in his swim class.  His teacher is Miss Colleen, we know her from the childcare at the gym.  She likes Sam and Sam likes her, so it was wonderful for him to already know and trust her!
  

More pictures to come from swim lessons.  I am sure the other two mothers thought I was crazy with my big ole camera out, snapping pictures.  I really didn't care, but decided I shouldn't go overboard on pictures the first night.  I mentioned I had a blog and one just smiled and shook her head haha!

The boys are currently outside enjoying a lull in the rainy weather we have been having!  We are thankful for a nice, clear evening to be outside.

Happy Tuesday

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love his school pictures. The group shot is hilarious with so many different expressions! Also, Sam was sitting awfully close to that girl at swim lessons...:)
Courtney said…
LOVE THE BOOTS!!! too cute!! i too, loved all the expressions. And yes, Sam...quite the ladies man already! hehe
Anonymous said…
All pictures are great! Great subjects, great pics! Real cowboy at heart! You can NEVER have too mnay pictures. Keep up the good work!
Anonymous said…
Amanda, I've noticed girls are smitten with Sam...do ya blame them?
SuzAnne said…
Sam's school pictures are precious, precious, precious! I really do enjoy watching your boys as they grow up-thanks for blogging!

SuzAnne

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025