Easter Day.

We have had a weekend of celebrating Easter.  As the pastor said this morning though, Easter is something that every believer in Christ can celebrate everyday by living a changed life!

Yesterday, Carl and Jessica came over for the evening and night.  We enjoyed a nice dinner outside before the rain started!  Everyone enjoyed great conversation and watching the boys play in the back yard!

This morning, the boys opened their Easter baskets.  Both received a movie and plenty of candy!

 A little "egg-stra" special fun:)
 Sam received some Cars goggles that he can use this week when swim lessons start!
 I couldn't get a great picture of the boys this morning, this was the best I have of my dapper little guys!  They were more interested in the baskets than pictures.


The boys and Grandpa and Papa Jolliff


The morning worship service was awesome, with a powerful message of salvation!  Then we ate a big meal and some play time before the Jolliffs headed back to Illinois. 

We have had a wonderful weekend!

Happy Easter!

Comments

Jennifer said…
Our nephews look very handsome and that's a great photo of your family of 5! Missed you today, but glad you had a great Easter. Love, JJHB
Bobrowski's said…
GREAT family photo of you FIVE! Happy Easter to all of you :)
Courtney said…
What great pics!! Sam and his goggles are a hoot!! I cant wait to meet 5th member!!
Anonymous said…
I love the Easter family photo. You look beautiful!
Aunt Heather & Uncle Nathan said…
Love the new family picture...you will need another one in just a few months! Happy Easter Jolliffs -:).
Grandma and Grandpa J said…
Everyday is a great day with Jesus Christ as LORD! Thank you for sharing Easter with us.We enjoyed our visit with all of you!
Anonymous said…
A. I love your new fam picture!

B. Andrew reminds me so much of you. I love his facial expressions.

C. I miss you!

Love,
Jennifer O.

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025