Sarah's Baby Shower
Today I helped host a baby shower for Sarah Hall, she is due right around Christmas time. The shower turned out so cute and and the food was wonderful. I absolutely loved how all of the decorations turned out. It really looked darling. 
I think the puff balls turned out great. I had plenty of them, so we hung five above the food table and two above the gift table. I will definately be doing this for more showers. And check out all that food. The ladies went above and beyond preparing all that food. Everyone enjoyed the food, especially the zebra oreo balls and punch!

Here is the mommy-to-be with one of her gifts. She is so radiant and was really sweet opening all those presents!
Just a little excited about receiving their stroller and carseat combo from the hostesses. She then mentioned she wouldn't have to borrow ours as Hap had volunteered it to them:)
All her goodies. I remember when I was pregnant one of my favorite things was going home with all the presents and putting them in the baby room. It seems so real and fun to get the room ready for baby to come. I know she will have this same experience!
And here are all the gals who helped with the shower. It was a really great time had by all!
I think the puff balls turned out great. I had plenty of them, so we hung five above the food table and two above the gift table. I will definately be doing this for more showers. And check out all that food. The ladies went above and beyond preparing all that food. Everyone enjoyed the food, especially the zebra oreo balls and punch!
Here is the mommy-to-be with one of her gifts. She is so radiant and was really sweet opening all those presents!
Just a little excited about receiving their stroller and carseat combo from the hostesses. She then mentioned she wouldn't have to borrow ours as Hap had volunteered it to them:)
All her goodies. I remember when I was pregnant one of my favorite things was going home with all the presents and putting them in the baby room. It seems so real and fun to get the room ready for baby to come. I know she will have this same experience!
Congrats Sarah and Tom!!
Comments