Pumpkin Patch 2010

This morning we headed to Waterman's Pumpkin Patch. It is a sunny, cool fall day and just perfect for the pumpkin patch. I had organized a trip with a group of coworkers and their children two weeks ago, but Sam hurt his leg. He has been looking forward to the pumpkin patch since then!

Today, they had the pony rides open and Sam was eager to ride one. He picked the white pony and really enjoyed himself. He wanted to know if it would buck him off, I assured him it wouldn't:)


Andrew also wanted to ride. Andrew really likes animals of all kind and enjoyed his ride around the arena as well!! He threw a mini-fit when we had to leave the pony ride area!!
The boys measured themselves again this year. I will post some pictures from our previous pumpkin patch visits for some comparison.
They also offered the pumpkin dizzy ride. Sam rode it twice, I wanted to throw up just watching it:) I tried to get some pictures when the other kids loaded up and they were spinning around, but they didn't turn out very well. Then we loaded up on the hayride to pick out some pumpkins.

Sam and his prize pumpkin.
Andrew and his prize pumpkin:)I am so thankful the boys and I were able to go to the pumpkin patch this morning. The boys enjoyed running around, picking out pumpkins, feeding animals and watching the dinosaur eat big pumpkins! Fall is so fun!!

Comments

Grandma Betty said…
Great pictures!!! Sam has been watching his daddy's bull riding videos too much:)

Glad you had a great time. I can not believe how old the boys look. Cuter than ever.
Aunt Heather said…
Sam looks cute in his boot cast, hope he is feeling better soon. Andrew is growing fast! Thanks for the great fall pictures -:).
Courtney said…
What a fun day!! I am so jealous! You should let me know of these outtings... I have PTO! hehe. Glad you all had a great day at the pumpkin patch!
Grandma J said…
What a wonderful way to spend the fall day making memories. Boys have grown and so cute! Glad Sam didn't make the horse buck him off like he does at home!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025