Mama Knows
Just wanted to give my blog readers a quick update on Sam's leg. He was supposed to have a Dr's appointment tomorrow but after he was in pain this morning, I changed it to today. We saw the Dr and he ordered another x-ray. His tibia is broken about half way down in left leg. Bone has already started to grow back, which is a good thing. The amount of bone he regenerated in three weeks would take an adult 8-12 weeks. So, the Dr didn't cast it but wants him to faithfully wear the boot cast for two more weeks. I am so thankful that we know for sure and it can be healed.
I prayed this verse for a friend this week and thought it applied here too! God is so good to comfort us with His Word. Get in the Bible today, friend!
I prayed this verse for a friend this week and thought it applied here too! God is so good to comfort us with His Word. Get in the Bible today, friend!
"Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and he brought them out of their distress.
He stilled the storm to a whisper; the waves of the sea were hushed.
They were glad when it grew calm, and he guided them to their desired haven.
Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men."
Psalm 107:28-30
Comments
Love you all,
Aunt Mindy