Is it Fall?

Not officially! But with this cooler weather we are having, I am remembering that fall is just around the corner. And according to the weather channel, 90* temps are around the corner for us too. We won't dwell on that! I really love fall, the leaves falling, sleeping with the windows open, the scent of pumpkin pie baking, the rich colors, the pumpkin patch and apple orchards! I know that Fall doesn't start for another couple weeks, but I decided to go ahead and get my fall decorations out so that we could enjoy them for the next three month!
I made these little pumpkins and they turned out cute. This was the first one I made, the other's turned out better! Happy "Unofficial" Fall:)



Comments

Mom P. said…
Your mantel...well...it's a good thing. Love the hand made pumpkins.
Anonymous said…
Those pumpkins are fabulous! Great minds think alike because I wanted to get out some of my fall decor yesterday, but I didn't follow through.
Jennifer said…
I love your decorations - you are so creative! It makes me want to get my things out...but where would my fall decorations be...?!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful mantle. God is everywhere in all seasons! His handiwork is beautiful! You are talented!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025