Hodge Podge

1. I told you yesterday about some chairs my mom and I picked out of the trash down the street. Here they are...
They are in very good condition. One is a two seater (how romantic!) and then two single chairs. They are in great shape and are just perfect for down by the play area. I absolutely think our play area is great, with the woods behind it makes for a nice area to sit, relax and play!
2. Thank you Fazoli's Family Night for the nice prize pack Sam and Andrew won. A couple weeks ago, I went to Fazoli's on a Tuesday night and apparently that is Family night, which means free kids meals and crafts. The boys also entered their name into a drawing and yesterday I received the news we won. Anyone wanna come over and play games with us? Maybe we could sit in our lounge chairs outside?!

3. I made two yummy looking pies for tomorrow's bible study. I am so enjoying getting together with a group of ladies from church and going through Beth Moore's "Breaking Free" study. It has been very powerful already and I am looking forward to the next weeks ahead!

4. And, since you haven't seen these guys in a while, a picture of my two little blessings:)

"I will tell of the kindnesses of the Lord, the deeds for which he is to be praised, according to all the Lord has done for us- yes, the many good things he has done."
Isaiah 63:7




Comments

Mom said…
looks good...yum yum...how sweet. Just some thoughts on your Hodge Podge:)
Mom J said…
Nice chairs! Pies look delicious! Games will be fun and boys are really sweet!
Courtney said…
Love those chairs!! never seen the two seater ones! What treasures!
Pies look yummy...weave the lattice top next time! hehehe kidding!
I just love Beth Moore... still think you need to have a night class at your place and lead! :-)
Anonymous said…
Games…we’ll be over later. What a hot streak of free stuff! And those pies look amazing!
Anonymous said…
Your pies make me want to quit my job so I can come on Friday mornings instead of Wednesday nights..... =)
Susan J said…
1. Nice find on the chairs!
2. What time should we come for games?
3. Missing Bible study on Fridays even more now, seeing your delicious-looking pies!! (are those still apples from the orchard?)
4. Those boys are precious...miss them!!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025