Remember these apples I bought yesterday, well I decided the first recipe I would make is Applesauce. This recipe is so easy and you make it in the
crock pot, so it is fix it and forget it. Your house will smell good too:)

First, peel, core and cut into chunks 8 apples. I used my handy dandy slicer. If you don't have one of these, I recommend it. It is awesome and makes working with apples so much easier!

If you have a baby around, feed the baby some apples now.

After you have
chunked them, put them all in the crock pot.

Add 1tsp cinnamon (or more if you wish), 1/2 c water and 1/2 cup of sugar (again more if you want it sweeter or less if you desire.) Cover and cook on high 3 hours.

I stirred
occasionally to mix the flavors. When 3 hours came up, the apples mushed easy with a little vigorous stirring. I didn't get a finished product picture, but it turned out really yummy!! Enjoy:)
Comments