Sew Crazy

It is sew crazy around here. I have turned our bedroom into my make-shift sewing room. Well, not the whole thing, just one corner. Hap bought me a sewing machine a few years back and I really enjoy sewing. So, since the birthday party is finished and my lines are memorized for the play at church, I decided I wanted to start up some sewing again.

I have a bunch of friends having babies, so currently I am working on some bibs and burp clothes. I might even attempt a nursing cover but we'll see. Also, I have a new pattern for cute handbags, so I picked up some fabric for those as well!
Here is a set of my burp clothes all ready to go! I love how they turned out and they are really easy to make:) Next on my agenda will be finishing up the burp rags, working on some bags and making the boys Halloween costumes. Just call me Martha Stewart (or not!!):)





Comments

Mom said…
Happy Sewing! The finished product...well...it'a a good thing;)
Anonymous said…
I’m glad you’re sewing. Are any of your items up for sale? I know a ton of babies being born right after the new year!
Susan J said…
Super impressive!!
Heather said…
Mom, nurse, Martha Stewart....you will never be unemployed -:)
Courtney said…
YAY you made my day! I love sewing as you know.. so glad you are sewing again! You are good at it
Kerry said…
Really neat, Elizabeth. You have many talents!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025