Messy Faces
We have lots of messy faces around this house:) Last night, we had lasagna and Andrew really enjoyed it. He made a mess- not only on his face but on the floor!!
These pretty flowers awaited me last night when I arrived home from work. Sam picked him and put them in a vase for me. They are so beautiful and even more so since Sam did it!!
Tonight, the McDonald's by our house was selling ice cream cones for $.49. I don't know how much they regularly are, but it sounded like a deal. Sam shared so nicely with Andrew and we had more messy faces!!
These pretty flowers awaited me last night when I arrived home from work. Sam picked him and put them in a vase for me. They are so beautiful and even more so since Sam did it!!
Comments
When AJ & I first got married we would get the "25 cent cone, no joke" at McDonalds. We still laugh about that to this day...and wish it were still 25 cents, no joke! :)