Let's Hear it for the Boys


I love how the older the boys get the more they are playing with eachother. Andrew just adores his big brother, and Sam feels the same way about Andrew. This picture was this morning when they were playing together. Sam said to me "stay out, only me and Andrew in my room!" So I took the picture from the door:)

Comments

Susan J said…
Yea for brotherly love...even when it means snubbing mama! Such cute, sweet boys you have!
Heather said…
Oh, that is too sweet, and funny that Sam told mommy to stay away! Before you know it, they will climbing trees, making forts, and all kinds of fun boy things. There will always be love for mommy.
Bobrowski's said…
I hear "stay out" so many times...glad to know I'm not the only one! They are so cute...love that they are playing together more and more!
Courtney said…
I love it! This will be a great bond forever... Andrew's blonde hair is adorable!
Anonymous said…
Oh that is too funny! Next stop a big sign will be on the door.

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025