Cousin Central

This week we had Sam and Andrew's cousins, Hunter and Beau, stay a few days with us. After the birthday party, They stayed from Saturday evening to Tuesday evening. They where great boys and we had plenty of fun with them here.
The cousin time was spent playing in the back yard...
Killing snakes...
Eating popcorn out of a dump truck while watching a movie...

Racing cheetas at the zoo...


Going down the slip and slide...
And playing inside when it's raining outside...
We had a fun time:)

Comments

Grandma Betty said…
I hate to say anything, but is Sam naked on the slip and slide?!? Looks like a good time.
Grandma J said…
I think Sam was exercising his freedom (no clothes) on the slip-n-slide. Must have been his turn and he didn't want to miss out! The only good snake is a dead one but I am glad it didn't appear last Sat. Worms I can handle but NO SNAKES! Four boys....what fun!!!!! Rest time for all!
Susan J said…
Love Sam's work gloves and the naked bottom on the slip and slide! :) You are such a good mommy & aunt!!
Jennifer said…
Great pictures of our boys. Thank you so much for having Hunter and Beau stay lat week. They had such a fun time with you all!
Aunt Heather said…
I have a couple of questions: 1. Who won the race at the zoo? 2. Does Sam always dress that great? Love and miss you!
Katie said…
Who doesn't love a slip'n'slide?! Cute cute.

Love the birthday party theme, Elizabeth!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025