Happy Birthday Andrew!!
Andrew is 1 today!! It is hard to believe that 1 year ago tonight we were meeting our sweet baby for the 1st time. Getting to know his features, his temperament, his preferences, all about him. He is a blessing to our lives everyday, with his smiles and babbling. Here is the birthday boy himself!!!

We are enjoying being able to watch Andrew and Sam grow in love towards eachother. Andrew just adores his big brother and Sam seems to be the main source of giggles for Andrew. Andrew has taken four steps at once, but isn't walking yet. He has seven teeth and seems to be getting another one in. He eats all sorts of table food and is enjoying his whole milk. He still nurses twice a day, once in the morning and once before bedtime. He has an opinion about things and will let you know (by a scream) if he doesn't get his way. He loves to play with his hippo he can push. He also really likes music. He will bounce up and down while clapping his hands when we listen to music. Andrew does not like the church nursery or being out of range of mommy but is turning into a daddy's boy like his brother. Andrew wears size 12 or 18 month clothes and size 4 diapers. Andrew naps 2 times a day and sleeps 11ish hours at night. Andrew loves the water, the pool or bath it doesn't matter. His smile melts my heart and I'm so glad I have been able to learn all about him over the past year. Oh, did I mention he likes to climb?!?!?!

Here Andrew is tonight. Hap, Sam and myself sang him Happy Birthday and he doesn't look to sure in this picture haha!
And opening a present.
This year has truly gone fast for me. As I washed the front and sliding door tonight, I am reminded that those little handprints will soon be big handprints. While there is certainly a sense of sadness about that, I am so thankful that I was chosen to be Andrew's mommy and have the opportunity to watch those hands grow big and strong. I am so crazy about that little guy!!
Happy Birthday, Andrew!
We are enjoying being able to watch Andrew and Sam grow in love towards eachother. Andrew just adores his big brother and Sam seems to be the main source of giggles for Andrew. Andrew has taken four steps at once, but isn't walking yet. He has seven teeth and seems to be getting another one in. He eats all sorts of table food and is enjoying his whole milk. He still nurses twice a day, once in the morning and once before bedtime. He has an opinion about things and will let you know (by a scream) if he doesn't get his way. He loves to play with his hippo he can push. He also really likes music. He will bounce up and down while clapping his hands when we listen to music. Andrew does not like the church nursery or being out of range of mommy but is turning into a daddy's boy like his brother. Andrew wears size 12 or 18 month clothes and size 4 diapers. Andrew naps 2 times a day and sleeps 11ish hours at night. Andrew loves the water, the pool or bath it doesn't matter. His smile melts my heart and I'm so glad I have been able to learn all about him over the past year. Oh, did I mention he likes to climb?!?!?!
Here Andrew is tonight. Hap, Sam and myself sang him Happy Birthday and he doesn't look to sure in this picture haha!
And opening a present.
Happy Birthday, Andrew!
Comments