Fix

Ok, I think I fixed the "problem" my blog was having. I hope everyone can read the again, if not please leave me a comment so I know.

Comments

amyp said…
I had to fix mine too! I think it's good now! I can read yours. Great photos and stories from your trip!
SJ said…
I like the new look. I can read your posts, but the image at the top won't come up?
Anonymous said…
I love the new background!
Betty H. said…
Your stories and pictures are fantastic. Quite a contrast from ice and snow in Kharkov! Praise the Lord that you were willing to go and follow His leadership. God bless!
Mom J said…
I am glad to know it wasn't just me having trouble. I thought it was my lack of computer knowledge . Thanks for all you do!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025