Back In Town

We arrived home EARLY this morning, around 1am to be exact. I wanted to update and let you know I will post trip pictures by this weekend, I need to sort through them and get them organized first.
In the meantime, I wanted to post some pictures of Sam this morning opening his birthday present from Hap and I... a new bike! He was thrilled! Enjoy the pictures:)





Comments

Courtney said…
YAY!!! Glad to see you all made it home safe and sound. Cant wait to hear all about your trip!
Jennifer said…
So glad you are home too!
Jennifer said…
Awesome big boy bike Sam! Can't wait to see you riding it in a few weeks!
Kerry said…
Welcome home. Cannot wait to hear about your trip.
Uncle Nathan and Aunt Heather said…
Welcome home and Happy 3rd birthday Sam! We can't wait to hear about your trip =:)
Mom and Dad J said…
Glad you are home! Sam will put many miles on his bike and get so strong doing it! Will be so good to see you soon! Love to all!
Susan J said…
So great to see you made it home and see the joy on sweet Sam's face with his new wheels! Can't wait to see you soon!!
Anonymous said…
Sam is officially a big boy with a bike like that!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025