5 Random Shots
1. This is a picture of Andrew after lunchtime. As you can see, he seems to like to play with his hair while he eats. His hair is so sticky and he just screams when I clean him up.

2. Sam likes to put this glasses on. These look like my dad's glasses in his senior yearbook picture.
3. We went to Chick Fil A on Monday night and it was family night. Sam had his arm painted for free. He, of course, choose a train. What a silly grin he has!!
4. I'm taking an online class this semester. I am really excited about it and call me a dork, but was thrilled when my books came in the mail:) I was never this excited with nursing school. I also might take a four week photography class, but we'll wait and see.
5. And finally, the boys where so precious today playing with eachother. Sam would chase Andrew and both would just giggle (and so would I). They also spent some time looking outside at the rain. What a blessing!!
2. Sam likes to put this glasses on. These look like my dad's glasses in his senior yearbook picture.
3. We went to Chick Fil A on Monday night and it was family night. Sam had his arm painted for free. He, of course, choose a train. What a silly grin he has!!
4. I'm taking an online class this semester. I am really excited about it and call me a dork, but was thrilled when my books came in the mail:) I was never this excited with nursing school. I also might take a four week photography class, but we'll wait and see.
5. And finally, the boys where so precious today playing with eachother. Sam would chase Andrew and both would just giggle (and so would I). They also spent some time looking outside at the rain. What a blessing!!
Comments
Love, Dad P.
P.S. Those are my glasses from my senior year. Nice!