UYC
This past Wednesday, we left for Ultimate Youth Camp or UYC in Ohio. We arrived just in time for worship and enjoyed praising with the youth and hearing the powerful speaker. Hap, I mean we, decided to camp out in preparation for Indonesia. It was great weather and Sam thought it was awesome. Only problem being that youth don't go to bed until late, much later than we go to bed haha!! Sam had a blast being with the youth, riding on the four wheeler big Micah brought and throwing water balloons. Andrew had a nice time hanging out in the backpack carrier and playing around in the grass. It was a fun experience and we are thankful we had the opportunity to attend for half the week.
This is the only picture I took, can you believe it... I'm so ashamed of myself:)
This is the only picture I took, can you believe it... I'm so ashamed of myself:)

Comments
Thanks as always for your update.
You just have us spoiled with taking many ususally! glad you had a good time!