"Sam-isms"

Two funny things I don'twant to forget that Sam said this week...

1. At the store he was sitting in the cart and as I walked down the aisle to gather something he yelled "Hey Babe" at me!!

2. Last night, Sam walked into our room and said "Hey Hap" to get his attention. It was totally unexpected and so cute coming from our two year old!

I love that kid:)

Comments

Grandma and Grandpa J said…
Most of the time you will remember these cute sayings but it doesn't hurt to have them in black and white. Smart two year old!
Anonymous said…
That is hilarious! I love that kid too.
Katie said…
Love these sayings! Too cute.

This morning Zach walked in our room and said, "Guys, what you doing?" He has never said "guys" before! It was hilarious.

Where do they get these things!?
Aunt Heather said…
That is too funny! Keep them coming Sam -:).

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025