The White Onesie!

Oh how I LOVE the white onesie. Babies looks so cute it in, especially their diaper bootie:) I get kinda sad when my boys grow out of their white onesies. Means they are growing up, and this little guy well, he's almost grown out of his biggest white onesie! Enjoy Andrew in his onesie, one last time!!







Posted by Picasa

Comments

Aunt Heather said…
So delicious, I want to eat him up! See you all in a few days!!! Twix cannot wait -:).
Grandma Betty said…
Wow...that little guy is looking like Sam at that age! The one behind the couch reminds me of a picture we have of Sam @ his 1st birthday. Cutie for sure!!!
Anonymous said…
Andrew is too precious!
Grandma J said…
So sweet! Cute in anything he has on! Bet you couldn't find him either when he was hiding!
Emily said…
Very cute... I do believe that Gerber makes them up to size 18 months.

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025