Nothing Big...
Nothing big in this post, just a few things I want to remember:
1. Andrew is pacifier free!! It started Sunday night when we couldn't find a pacifier before I put him to bed. Unusual because I usually have six or seven around, but we couldn't find any. So, thus it began to wean him from the pacifier. He has been fine without it except yesterday at the gym. When I picked him up the worker said he "acted mad". Ha... he is mad at me for taking his pacifier. Oh well, better now than before kindergarten:)
2. Sam and I went swimming today and had such a blast. I have been telling him I would take him and finally did today. He loved jumping in. He would climb out and then wave with his little hand to me saying "move back little more." Then 1, 2, 3 jump. It was special to have the one on one time with him.
3. Sam and Andrew had such a fun time playing with each other this afternoon. I have always heard that the neat thing about having two kids was watching them interact and it is so true. Sam was getting Andrew to giggle by doing the silliest things. Sam wanted Andrew to follow him around the couch crawling. Andrew would get into Sam's farm things and Sam would say "no no Andrew, you play with this." Andrew doesn't mind and just plays with what he is given!
Happy Wednesday!
1. Andrew is pacifier free!! It started Sunday night when we couldn't find a pacifier before I put him to bed. Unusual because I usually have six or seven around, but we couldn't find any. So, thus it began to wean him from the pacifier. He has been fine without it except yesterday at the gym. When I picked him up the worker said he "acted mad". Ha... he is mad at me for taking his pacifier. Oh well, better now than before kindergarten:)
2. Sam and I went swimming today and had such a blast. I have been telling him I would take him and finally did today. He loved jumping in. He would climb out and then wave with his little hand to me saying "move back little more." Then 1, 2, 3 jump. It was special to have the one on one time with him.
3. Sam and Andrew had such a fun time playing with each other this afternoon. I have always heard that the neat thing about having two kids was watching them interact and it is so true. Sam was getting Andrew to giggle by doing the silliest things. Sam wanted Andrew to follow him around the couch crawling. Andrew would get into Sam's farm things and Sam would say "no no Andrew, you play with this." Andrew doesn't mind and just plays with what he is given!
Happy Wednesday!
Comments