Mother's Day 2010

Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's who read this blog. It has been a wonderful day and I feel so blessed, everyday, to be the mother of two sweet boys. I never knew just how special being a mommy would be and I still don't grasp how you can love a little person so much, I guess it's just a mother's love! And speaking of a mother's love, this mother loves the gift that Sam made for me in preschool. On Thursday when I picked him up, he ran up to me, grabbed my hand and led me into his classroom where he proudly gave me the gift. I cried:)

My day started off with breakfast made by Sam and Hap. We went to church and took a family nap!! Then my parents came over for a few hours and Hap cooked lunch for us, while mom and dad played with the boys. Most of the day was spent outside digging up worms, playing baseball and running Ned around!! It was perfect:)



Thanks to all the mother's in my life who serve as examples to me, I love you all!!
Happy Mother's Day!

Comments

Aunt Heather said…
Happy Mother's Day to a wonderful mother! We can't wait to see you and the boys in a few weeks!
Courtney said…
awww what a perfect day! I sure hope to be a great mommy like you someday. I sure enjoy seeing you do all that you do. See you soon!
Kelly said…
oh, I love Sam's gift to you!!! I'm glad you had a great mother's day!
Anonymous said…
There is nothing sweeter than the gifts made for you and the boys excitement in presenting them to you! Many more Happy Mother's days to you!
Denice said…
I still have some of things my boys made for me when they were little. Very special - and make you cry all over again when you look at them years later. :) Glad you had a good Mother's Day!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025