Just Because...

I'm nice I put Andrew in this outfit for the Illinois fan's in our life. Of course he looks cute in it, but he looks cute in everything we put him in. It was for Sam, but he never wore it but Andrew fit into it just fine.
Take a good look because you might never see him in orange and blue again:)




Posted by Picasa

Comments

Courtney said…
yeah Red & white definitely looks the best on him!! He is a Hoosier!! :-)
Bobrowski's said…
What about Navy Blue and Gold? So many options!
Grandma Betty said…
I must admit...he looks cute:)
Aunt Heather said…
Orange is Blue is the Florida Gator colors, so of course I am biased, but I think red and white is best for the Jolliff boys -:). Have a great weekend!
Grandma and Grandpa J said…
Definitely fits him to a T! He is precious in whatever he wears! Thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025