Transformer

Since this is my "scrapbook" of sorts and will be printed off for remembrance, I had to post these pictures. Also, I am so proud of Sam and how much he loves school. He is enjoying learning new things, being with friends and doing crafts. So here is his craft from this week and last. They are learning about caterpillars and butterflies. Last week they made a caterpillar, you see it peeking out?!

Last Thursday they learned about cocoons and they put their caterpillars in the cocoon.

Over the weekend, the caterpillar chewed his way out of his cocoon and became a beautiful butterfly.

I love it:)

Comments

Grandma Betty said…
Me too!
amyp said…
That is the neatest project! Great job, Sam!
Kerry said…
Wow, I love the butterfly. It reminds me that Spring is here! Sam, you are an artist!
norkie said…
What a great job Sam!! Keep on learnin'!! You are such a smart boy!
Grandma J said…
New life, so exciting! Great clolors on the butterfly!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025