Spring Fever
I am loving this weather!! Having the windows opened and feeling the gentle breeze blowing. The coolness of the morning and the warm evenings. The sun shining with no humidity. Oh, it's just great. I try and get the boys out to do something a few times a week and so today we went to the Indianapolis Museum of Art and Lilly House. It is free and beautiful. We packed a picnic and headed there after school and the gym. Sam enjoyed riding his tricycle and Andrew enjoyed eating the grass he was crawling in:)
Sam had a fun time watching the fountain and feeling the mist blow on him. It was fun to watch him!
Most days Andrew is fine with me being out of his sight but not today. I had loads of laundry to do, so I just let him help me and he thought it was funny!
I love my boys and I love spending spring with them!
Comments