Smells like the Beach!

Earlier in the month Hap and I were looking for the kids suntan lotion, we couldn't find it. However, Sam found it today during rest time in his room. This was after he was caught and before a bath... so pathetic!!

And here in the damage on his room. It really was mainly on him, just a little on the carpet and wall by the door. I think he was trying to get out but the handle was too greased up haha!

I can't say I was too mad about it, just annoyed that it seemingly bleached the carpet, but man it sure does smell good in his room:)
Happy Tuesday!!



Posted by Picasa

Comments

Bobrowski's said…
The kid is serious about sun protection! HA!
Grandma Betty said…
OH MY :)
Aunt Heather said…
Wow, that is impressive! Uncle Nathan and I could have used some of that sunblock this past weekend - we did not know that sunblock does expire -:).
Anonymous said…
The good times are just beginning! Believe it or not you will look back at this someday and really smile!
Anonymous said…
The good times are just beginning! Believe it or not you will look back at this someday and really smile!
Anonymous said…
I can hear Sam saying, "Mommy spank my bottom." That face is priceless.
Anonymous said…
Never a dull moment in the Jolliff household. Love ya all, Aunt Mindy
Katie said…
Elizabeth, this is crazy! Boys are big cute messes. ; )
Grandma J said…
Grandma J didn't mean to be anonymous let alone post twice. Sam needs a Grandma hug! Andrew can smile now but he will take a turn someday! A Fun day in the Jolliff household!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025