Blessings to My Heart
Sometimes it just hits me, I am so blessed. It's usually nothing big that is going on, just the everyday moments that make me so thankful that God has chosen me to be Hap's wife and a mommy to my sweet boys.
Today my heart was blessed when:
Andrew was belly laughing watching his brother jump around.
Sam loving on his brother, rough at times but love none the less!
I was able to cuddle Andrew during a restless nap.
Hearing Andrew start to babble "da da da da da" for the first time.
Watching both boys face light up when they see daddy pull into the drive way.
Hap helped with dinner tonight when Will and Katie came over.
Hearing Sam's giggles from the other room during bath time with daddy.
Hearing Sam say "me love you" before going to sleep tonight.
I hope you too are finding everyday moments to savor, enjoy and thank God for!
Today my heart was blessed when:
Andrew was belly laughing watching his brother jump around.
Sam loving on his brother, rough at times but love none the less!
I was able to cuddle Andrew during a restless nap.
Hearing Andrew start to babble "da da da da da" for the first time.
Watching both boys face light up when they see daddy pull into the drive way.
Hap helped with dinner tonight when Will and Katie came over.
Hearing Sam's giggles from the other room during bath time with daddy.
Hearing Sam say "me love you" before going to sleep tonight.
I hope you too are finding everyday moments to savor, enjoy and thank God for!
"It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to the Most High."
Psalm 92:1
Comments