I don't know a title!!
Well, I think I am finally feeling better thankfully!! No more throat pain but I am still really wiped out! Thursday I spent all day in bed except to feed Andrew and make a bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup. Friday thanks to Susan, I was able to sleep all morning and into the afternoon. On Saturday, I napped all morning and got going in the afternoon.
Carl and Jessica (Papa and Grandma) came over on Saturday afternoon to spend some time with us. Sam enjoyed playing farm with a true farmer and Andrew warmed up nicely!! We had a great time, though I don't have any pictures to prove it. I meant to get a picture of the boys with Carl and Hap yesterday at church, but forgot my camera!! Today, it rained and rained all day. After play group we just hung around the house. Sam lined up all his tractors and trucks and said he was making a truck choo choo!!
I absolutely love this stage in his life. He is really getting into imaginative play and plays so intently with his toys. I know I say it all the time, but he is such a joy and I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to be home with him most days as these days are going too quickly! Have a great week!

Comments