Sniffles, Fever and an Attitude

I started the day off by posting on facebook that I have the sniffles, Andrew has a fever and Sam has an attitude... what a way to start the week! Sam didn't have a bad attitude, but since Andrew was pretty clingy today, Sam was needing some attention too!
I was rocking Andrew and put him in his crib, when I came out from his room, Sam was rocking his teddy bear to sleep and he rocked himself to sleep too (not really, he was just playing!)
Andrew was definitely one hot baby today. He didn't act all that sick, just clingy and sleepy but not overly grumpy, which was nice. Sam kept saying today "Annew sick?" And I would say "yes" and then he would reply "It make me sad." So sweet!!
Look at those rosey cheeks and sleepy eyes!!


I made all of Sam's baby food and can count on one hand the number of times we fed him food from the jar. Well, Baby #2 and I got real and have been feeding him food from the jar. He has had all of stage 1 food, so I will probably start making some of his food based on what we are having. Anyway, I bought a book of baby food recipes for Sam and decided to make Andrew a treat today from the cookbook. So, I cut up some cantaloupe and de-seeded it.

Then I put it in my grinder.

And made Andrew some baby food. I put it in the freezer so it would be really cold and he enjoyed a frosty treat for dinner!

First bite... COLD!!

But, we have a happy customer!!

Happy Monday and hope all my sweet blog readers are feeling great and if you are, you better stay away from our house or you won't be for long!:)

Comments

Bobrowski's said…
Sweet that Sam worries about Andrew when he's sick...Michael is the same way! Andrew sure did look 'hot'. Hope he gets some rest and works that out of himself...yummy cold treat!
Anonymous said…
Hope you all feel better soon! Sam looks like he is asleep for real! Take care! Love, Grandma J
Aunt Heather said…
Feel better little guy! That is sweet to see Andrew caring for his little brother. Hope you all feel better soon!
Anonymous said…
That picture of Sam is adorable! That picture of Andrew with those rosy cheeks is sad because I know he's sick, but cute because he is just SO cute. And last, have you ever tasted frozen pureed (spelling?) cantaloupe?
Katie said…
Elizabeth ~ Your family is beautiful! Hope you are all on the mend. ; )

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025