Secret!!

Dear Blog Readers,
I have a deep dark secret to share with you if you promise not to tell my big brother Sam. Well, you see... I like to play with his toys while he is napping. He doesn't share too well, so I ask mommy or daddy to give me his toys to play with before he gets up from a nap. I especially like his big yellow excavator, beats my little colorful rattle!

And it even has this arm that goes in and out and makes a funny noise.

And the little driver man, mmmmm... he tastes so good. I can't help but give a sly smile knowing my brother would be upset if he knew!


Oh what fun to be had while Sam naps. I think I'll keep this up and keep hoping that he takes nice long naps:)
Love,
Andrew



Posted by Picasa

Comments

"norney" said…
hehehee... shhh I wont tell! Lots of fun to be had, and ohh just wait until you can walk and can play with that Big Brother much more! but for now.... enjoy those yummy drivers, but be careful of those little teeth poppin' up! :-)
Anonymous said…
Andrew, Your secret is safe with me! Love, Grandpa P.
Kerry said…
Looks like fun, Andrew. I promise not to tell. Love, Cousin Kerry
Anonymous said…
Oh boy Andrew, you put such a big smile on my face! Don't worry, we won't tell Sam your little secret -:). Love, Uncle Nathan & Aunt Heather
Anonymous said…
Sam won't know until he is old enough to read the blog! You are safe "ANNEW" for a while, we won't tell. Love Grandma J

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025