A Friday in February
Today was snowy day around here in Indianapolis. We skipped out on Bible Study this morning because Sam's eyes were red and I didn't know if it might be pink eye. Not typical pink eye symptoms, so I don't think so and a wise Dr friend suggested maybe it is an allergic reaction to something. So tonight we are going to try a different pillow. Andrew however is feeling much better and it is nice to see him flashing his charming smile today!
Sam spent much of the morning looking outside and checking out the beautiful snow fall.
Andrew enjoyed watching the snowfall too from the safety of his exercauser! On my first blog post over two years ago I have a picture of Sam looking outside at the snow fall too, check it out if you want to!
I shoveled off the driveway tonight while Hap was driving home from Louisville. He does so much that I didn't want him to have to worry about that when he arrived home. It was fun to shovel and Sam enjoyed playing in the snow too. We hope to get out tomorrow in it some more.
Andrew watched from the safety of his stroller in the garage:)
My favorite thing about today was sitting on the couch, while two precious stuffy boys took a nap, just the quiet hum of the furnace running and watching the snow float to it's resting place on the ground. It's perfect, I really like the snow! I love the freshness of the snow before cars drive on it, I love the crunch beneath my feet as I walk across it, I love to watch Sam catch it on his tongue and remember doing the same as a little girl, I love to watch the cardinals out our back window against the white snow, I love snow angels and snowmen. Sure, it's a hassle to shovel and drive in but I am thankful for this season and would miss snow if we didn't have it!
Comments