Blue.Monday.
Well, yes, I guess you have heard that the Colts lost the Superbowl to the Who Dat? Saints. Sad, blue Monday in Indianapolis. These pictures hopefully will cheer you up:)
Andrew had his first taste of mango in this little contraption. I don't remember what it is called, but they can gum it and get the juice without eating the actual fruit. He liked it I think?!
Andrew had his first taste of mango in this little contraption. I don't remember what it is called, but they can gum it and get the juice without eating the actual fruit. He liked it I think?!
Ben and Amanda came over to cheer on the Colts last night. The guys pretty well spent the night right here!! Sam did get off and cuddle with "Mandy" and fall asleep. We had a great time and glad they could spend the evening with us.
Sam was hyped up to play some football tonight. This was Andrew's only interception... there was a flag on the play and Sam got the ball back quickly!
Sam loves to run around and yell "Tackle Football", fall on the ground, roll around and act like he was tackled. We think it is hilarious!
Happy Blue Monday!

Comments