This and That
Andrew had a taste of his first Mum-Mum. He liked it and it is big enough for him to lift up and put into his mouth on his own! It's a big day around here:)

I go to bible study on Friday morning at church and thankfully we offer childcare for it. I am so grateful for the two ladies that care for the kids (all boys actually!). If there wasn't childcare, us moms wouldn't be able to enjoy the time! Having said that, today I had a funny experience when I picked up the boys. One of the ladies came out into the hall and whispers "I had to change Andrew's diaper and the other lady (waving her thumb back into the room) gave me a diaper, I'm not sure it is right, but hopefully it holds it all in." Well I just responded that I am sure it is fine, thinking that it was probably just Caleb's diaper or something. Well, when I got home I found this...

He was wearing one of Sam's Pull-Ups!! haha. It was huge and way up past his belly button. Needless to say, it didn't "hold it all in" and I'll spare you the details:)
This afternoon, Sam helped me make dinner and we made dessert. Don't judge me!

Comments