The last three

Here are a few pictures from our last three days.
Our camo cuties on Wednesday.
We received 4 inches of snow on Thursday. While I was at work, Sam and Hap shoveled off the drive way. Well, Hap shoveled, Sam rang Norma's doorbell and said "me warm up Norma house!" ha... always knew he was a smart boy! They also came down to my work and scraped off my car windows. Very nice of them. Thanks guys! I love how our backyard looks, but I really like it with the snow.
Sam getting up close and personal with his baby brother! He doesn't understand personal space yet:)
Hello Andrew... meet sweet potato on Friday!



"Come on mom, where's the butter and brown sugar?!"

Happy Friday.

Comments

Grandma B. said…
Looks like a great three days. Thanks for sharing. One of these days Andrew is going to show Sam about "personal space". I'm glad they are buddies as well as brothers ;)
Tina said…
Aww they're so cute.Andrew is liking new foods.They're gunna be great buddies when Andrew grows up:)
Heather P. said…
I was thinking of Sam when we got our snow the other day, thinking I'd see pictures soon! You have sweet boys/men in your life. Enjoy the weekend. Love, Heather
Courtney said…
what camo cuties!! Ohh Andrew will show him personal space... just wait! hehe. They will have so much fun together for many years. Andrew seems to like real food!! welll what ends up IN the mouth that is.., haha
Anonymous said…
Sweet,sweet boys! Sam loves his brother. Love, grandma J

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025