Just a Saturday
This blog post isn't exciting, in fact it is kinda boring but here you go... Today I woke up to the sound of Sam saying "hi Annew" and I found this when I finally popped out of bed. Hap was already gone to Upward (week #2) and Sam was giving Andrew a wakeup call!
We headed to the gym and then to the mall to play with Lucas, Micah, Caleb, Adam and Susan. The boys had fun and Sam got to ride the Bob the Builder ride:)
From the mall, we headed to visit Daddy at the gym and have a healthy lunch of hotdogs and nachos. Mmmmm... yes Upward has started! Sam was so excited to see Daddy and to wear his Upward basketball shirt!
On our way home, we stopped and fed some ducks in Broad Ripple. Sam has been wanting to stop and I finally had some old bread to feed them. To say these ducks were hungry is an understatement. And in fact, there is no pictures of Sam's face because I was a little scared of one duck!! Sam however, loved them and wanted to pet them. We'll have to do it again.
And for supper, Sam was cheesing it up with his PB&J waiting for Daddy to get home!

Comments