Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

Last night, Hap and I had date night! For my birthday Hap was going to purchase IU basketball tickets for me, but because of some circumstances we never got them bought, but we had tickets given to us from Courtney's mom, BJ. We had awesome seats at center court and a great time. Sadly, the Hoosiers didn't pull off a win but we had a great time together.





Posted by Picasa

Comments

Courtney said…
Awww glad you came down.. loved seeing you both on a "date" night. Wish the outcome was a bit better though. Lets get together soon!
Anonymous said…
Glad you had a chance to enjoy a fun evening out! Love, Mom J
Anonymous said…
Fun times! Where did the boys stay?
Bobrowski's said…
I LOVE that picture of you and Hap!
Grandma Betty said…
Me too, Jen.
Courtney said…
ohhh I took the pic with ELizabeth's high quality camera! hehe..
Emily said…
Love the picture!

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Early Bird

Uncle Nathan, Aunt Heather and Caleb Visit

First Day or School 2025