Funny Man
Sam says some funny things. We are always laughing with him at what comes out of his mouth. The past two days, he has really made me laugh with two things he has said. I crack up each time I think of these words...
1. Yesterday at dinner we were getting ready to eat and I told Sam it was time to pray. He was going to repeat after me so we prayed "Thank you God for this food, thank you God for my brother Andrew, thank you God for daddy, thank you God for Jesus and in your name we pray Amen." He did really well following along up until I repeated the last phrase and out came "in Sam name pray Amen." Ha... maybe I should be more specific in whose name we pray!!
2. Today, we were going through a book with some family faces and I was asking who people where. He was saying daddy, Andrew, grandma, etc and I said to him "what is my name" and he replied "mommy Jolliff." It cracked me up. I guess my first name is now officially "Mommy"!
1. Yesterday at dinner we were getting ready to eat and I told Sam it was time to pray. He was going to repeat after me so we prayed "Thank you God for this food, thank you God for my brother Andrew, thank you God for daddy, thank you God for Jesus and in your name we pray Amen." He did really well following along up until I repeated the last phrase and out came "in Sam name pray Amen." Ha... maybe I should be more specific in whose name we pray!!
2. Today, we were going through a book with some family faces and I was asking who people where. He was saying daddy, Andrew, grandma, etc and I said to him "what is my name" and he replied "mommy Jolliff." It cracked me up. I guess my first name is now officially "Mommy"!
"Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy." Psalm 126:2
Comments