M.I.A.
Did you think that I had forgotten all about the blog? Well, not the case, just busy this week with different things. I find myself saying that this week is busy or we are going to have a busy next week (which we are) but I realize we are really always busy, but glad to be busy and involved! So, with no further delay here we go with our past week.
We put Andrew in the excersaucer for the first time and he likes it. His legs are still a little short, but he'll grow into it and he likes all the contraptions on it! Sam, of course, likes it too!
On Friday night, Hap and I had a date night courtesy of the Jablonski gang! Very much appreciated. Instead of your "traditional date", we opted to eat out and then head home for some Christmas music and decorating of the house (we aren't skipping Thanksgiving, but just getting a head start!). Since we are going to be out of town for the majority of the week this week and then the following week is packed with activities and finals for Hap, this was the best chance to get it all out. We had a fun time, singing to "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" and decorating together.
On Saturday, we put on the Christmas ornaments on the tree. Sam did the honors of plugging in the lights on the tree and did a great job helping with the ornaments. As you can see, he is wearing big boy pants and we have been potty training for the last two weeks. He is doing pretty good, but has some off days. Good days and bad days ahead, but we are proud of his effort:)
In anticipation of "real food" coming Andrew's way soon, we picked up a high chair/booster chair for him yesterday and set him in it for breakfast this morning. He enjoys sitting up and watching his brother, "the cowboy", eat breakfast and watch mommy cook dinner!
So, we have had a fun week with some beautiful weather to play outside. We have gotten much accomplished. Like I said earlier, we are heading to Illinois on Wednesday. Upward season is getting into full swing tomorrow, with evaluations the next two days for Hap. The boys and I have Lion's Den tomorrow and then will get everything ready for our time away on Tuesday. So, I'll post when able this week!

Comments
Love, Dad P.
Jen!
~Tina~